Application of Movies for the Competition 2012
Dear film makers!
Again you have the chance to present your horror movie on a big silver screen to a large audience!
Vienna Fright Nights – the ultimate celebration of angst – takes place for the eighth time – again in the outstanding ambience of Hollywood Megaplex Movie Theatre in Vienna from november 17th to 24th 2012.
We are excited for your movie applications!
- Your movie will be shown to a glowing audience on a large silver screen with finest projection and sound.
- You have the chance to win the „Silver Hand“ in one of ten sections. This will enhance the status of your movie on the market and promote it.
- The winner of the section „best home movie“ will be shown in the regular program of Hollywood Megaplex Movie Theatres.
Registration and application of your movies will be accepted until august 31st, 2012.
The application fee for movies taking part in the competition amounts to 20,- €. To the account…
An earlier application helps us on screening and planning.
Depending on the number of movies filed in we have to select, which will be taken into the program and into the competition.
Details about the application
Please send us two DVD screeners together with the application form to:
For the competition we will accept only movies produced 2010 or later.
You have to assign your application to one of the following categories:
- Short movie, max. lenght 30 min.
- Home movie, more than 30 min.
- Professional movie
The following technical formats are possible:
- DCP for Doremi
- Digi Beta
- hd pro
Important: Send 2 DVD screeners together with application form and simultaneously transfer the application fee! Please fill out the application form.
We’re keen on your movies and we’re happy for your attendance at the festival!